Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 1

So it is finally here unemployment. Doesn't feel the way I thought it would, it feels better.

I was greeted by blue skies and sunshine this morning (if one can call 11:00am morning) as well as a boost of energy. The plan to stay in bed and do nothing all day went right out the window, instead the outside was calling for me.

I started the outing with a quick visit to the bank, and continued the afternoon walking along the water in Malmö, with one of all the fabulously modern Latte Mothers that are seen all over town as soon as the sun comes out. The walk lasted until the baby decided that it was time to wake up and start making the noise that only baby can, and I am seriously allergic to.

After a lovely stroll thru the supermarket I returned home, to make myself my first homemade cappuccino with the help of my brand new milk foamer (yes all, please correct the usage of this word). The absolutely amazing cup of coffee gave me cake cravings, and all of the sudden I found myself baking of all things :)

Once my dinner, left over mince mush with rice, was over I could sit down on the couch with a couple of pieces of sponge cake and streamed TV.

Now I wonder what magic tomorrow will bring, more sunshine maybe?

2 comments:

  1. ouwww...careful there princess, don't want to end up from extreme under weight to ahem, well... the other end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No risk just yet now is there? Can easily pack on another 10kg before I start going the other way ;)

    ReplyDelete